Get an accurate marathon prediction time specifically created for you by TrainAsONE
Are you gearing up for the London Marathon this Sunday? Don’t settle for race time predictors that use generic formulas based on just a few data points. These can be wildly inaccurate, with errors averaging around 8%, and half of people running their race in a time varying from prediction by at least 16%. That’s a huge margin of error that can leave you feeling disappointed and frustrated with your performance.
On average, TrainAsONE predicts marathon times to within 0.5%
Furthermore, these algorithms tend to be over optimistic. Consequently, a 4 hr prediction could well mean setting off too fast for your actual capability, ‘blowing-up’ and finishing in a time closer to 5 hours, or even slower.
TrainAsONE, on the other hand, uses advanced artificial intelligence algorithms that take into account your unique health and activity data. This means you get a prediction that’s personalized to your abilities, reducing the error range by at least half. In fact, for certain groups of runners, TrainAsONE can predict the performance of the whole group to an average of less than 2% accuracy!
But that’s not all – TrainAsONE has other advantages over traditional race time predictors. You don’t need a previous race to get an accurate prediction. And TrainAsONE considers details about your training and your body’s response to it, so you won’t be caught off guard by factors that other predictors might overlook.
Why risk falling at the last hurdle!
Don’t risk disappointment on race day by relying on outdated formulas. You’ve worked hard to get to this point, so make sure you have the best possible race by using TrainAsONE to understand your true capability before you even cross the start line. Create your free account today and let TrainAsONE accurately predict your marathon result!
How to get a TrainAsONE Race Prediction
1. Create a free TrainAsONE account with this link (this auto-creates the London Marathon as your next race).
2. Authorise TrainAsONE to collect your running data from your online running app or sports-watch*.
3. Wait for TrainAsONE to collect your data and build your plan which will include your predictions for race day.
* TrainAsONE can directly connect with adidas Runtastic, Fitbit, Garmin, RunKeeper, and Strava. Along with many others via HealthFit, RunGap and Tapiriik.
Creating a TrainAsONE account
- Use this link in order to begin creating your free TrainAsONE account.
- Register with your email and chosen password.
- Follow our on-boarding wizard to get complete setup of your account.
- Profile. Amongst other aspects, this includes your demographic details. The more you provide, the better your prediction will be.
- Health declaration.
- Goals. This will be pre-populated with the London Marathon as your next race. Feel free to enter your personal target time, if you have one.
- Training. This provides the opportunity to customise your training preferences. If your training is complete, you can safely skip this screen.
- Activities. This screen allows you to link your TrainAsONE account to a 3rd party service that holds your training data. Please follow the relevant on-screen instructions.
- Wait for your activities to be retrieved and your personal race prediction to be generated. (How long this takes will depend on where they are stored, and how many your have.)
Viewing Your Predictions
Once ready, you can view your personal predictions on your Races page. They will be updated with any new data received before your race.